Protecting Students' Reputations And Futures
College students charged with crimes are in danger of very serious consequences. A conviction can easily spell the end of a student's financial aid, the loss of future employment opportunities and much more.
At the Breeden Law Office, criminal defense lawyer Jonathan Breeden has hands-on experience in both the juvenile and adult courts in North Carolina. He represents minors under the age of 16 as well as college students at North Carolina State University, William Peace University, Campbell University, Meredith College, Shaw University, Saint Augustine's College and other schools in or near Raleigh.
Defense Against Drug Possession, Fake IDs And Other Charges
Our Raleigh student crimes attorneys represent juveniles and college students charged with a variety of offenses, including underage drinking and sex crimes:
- Alcohol-related offenses: From driving while intoxicated (DWI) to underage possession of alcohol, we handle all types of alcohol-related charges.
- Drug possession: We represent teens and young adults charged with possession of marijuana, meth, cocaine, heroin and Ecstasy as well as illegal possession of prescription drugs such as OxyContin or Percocet.
- Fake IDs: Forging any type of government document, including driver's licenses or other ID cards, is a significant offense.
- Theft: We represent clients accused of shoplifting, retail theft and more.
- Sex crimes: Our lawyers defend students accused of date rape and other sex offenses.
- Assault: Often, students are charged with assault during fist fights on campus or at parties.
- Other offenses: We handle all other juvenile or college student offenses, including resisting arrest, vandalism and more.
Our mission is to minimize the negative consequences and find the best resolution possible to each case. We will explore all alternatives to jail time, including the possibility of participating in alcohol or drug rehabilitation programs, attending anger management classes and performing community service.
Contact Our Raleigh College Student Crimes Attorneys
To schedule an initial consultation with a criminal defense attorney at the Breeden Law Office, call 866-346-1680 or send us an email. We are here to fight for you and your future.